TERMS & CONDITIONS
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User") VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.m2udeals.co.uk (“Site”) OR ANY
OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER
- This Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site (“Content”) is owned or
controlled by Letssavesomemoney Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07696338
and have its registered office at 4 Brewery Place, Leeds, LS10 1NE. Letssavesomemoney Limited is referred to in
these terms and conditions as "we", "us" or "our".
- This Site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own
risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and useful information, the Content may not be
wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided
without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted
by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial, financial, business or legal advice. You should
always carry out your own research and/or take specific professional advice before undertaking any business or
financial venture. Please note that Letssavesomemoney Limited does not represent or warrant that the Site or the
Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other
- www.m2udeals.co.uk provides links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience
and Letssavesomemoney Limited: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii)
is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or
damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own
- Any other website may link to our Site, provided it links only to the homepage, does not imply any endorsement
of its products or services by Letssavesomemoney Limited, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present
false information about Letssavesomemoney Limited, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of
any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that Letssavesomemoney
Limited reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
- Letssavesomemoney Limited, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other
intellectual property rights in the Site and the Contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise,
or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as
expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
- If you register with the Site, you agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else
to use your email address or password to access the Site; not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not
a registered user to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and not to create additional registration
accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off
as another User. You will not use vulgar, offensive usernames or any other usernames deemed to be inappropriate by
- If you provide any information to the Site, you agree to provide only true, accurate and complete information to
us and/or the Site. Any personal information provided by Users will be treated with appropriate care and security
Data, you agree to grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use your
contribution in all media, and you warrant that all such materials are original, that you have the right to grant
such licence and you agree to waive your moral rights for the purposes of such licence. If you do not want to
grant these rights, please do not submit your contribution to the Site.
- Forum message boards / Blog comments / communications with other users: by using this feature Users agree to
adhere to general Site instructions and all our terms and conditions, with particular attention to the following:
- Users will not to post spam or off-topic material.
- Users will not post adverts or the url or other address details of businesses or organisations with which they
are involved or stand to gain financially.
- Users will not post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Users will not post malicious, threatening, unlawful, defamatory or objectionable content.
- Posts will be Users’ own original work. Users will not post material to which they do not have the copyright.
- Users will not intentionally supply false information.
- Users will pay attention to and abide by any changes to the terms and conditions.
Letssavesomemoney Limited reserves the right to delete any content or User accounts or take other action as
necessary without notice.
- Any comments left on the Forum or on blogs are the views of the User rather than Letssavesomemoney Limited. By
allowing comments to remain does not mean that Letssavesomemoney Limited endorses the views or information
contained within. We cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted by users.
- You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise
interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way interfere with the Site, you
agree to pay all damages incurred by Letssavesomemoney Limited. Letssavesomemoney Limited will cooperate with the
authorities in prosecuting any User who interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud
Letssavesomemoney Limited or any other parties through User's use of the Site or services provided via the Site.
Letssavesomemoney Limited reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at
any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at
our sole discretion to disallow User's continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may
deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement,
and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- The User agrees that the liability of Letssavesomemoney Limited to the User under this Agreement shall be
limited to the amount the User has actually paid to Letssavesomemoney Limited for its services. Nothing in this
Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of
- Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no
understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement. No
modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by authorized parties for both
Letssavesomemoney Limited and the User.
- If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be
illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of the United Kingdom having jurisdiction over this Agreement,
the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment
will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s
continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other
- This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any
disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the